Saturday, November 17, 2012

The holidays bring Indigenous' warehouse clothing sale

With the return of the winter holiday season comes one of my favorite events: the Indigenous' Annual Holiday Warehouse sale, which this year is on Dec. 6, 7, and 8.  

And I post this only as a fan sharing a secret insider treat!


I love this company's long-term deep commitment to making clothes that are beautiful and high-quality while also being respectful of both the earth and the artisans that craft the items. The folks at Indigenous really have been pioneering that path, braving the challenges to show us what can be done. 


Usually you can only get their clothes in stores or online. But once a year, for three days, they open the doors of their Santa Rosa offices and offer a wide range of samples and other extras for 60-70% off retail. (It's mostly women's clothing and accessories, but there are some nice selections for men.)


Of course, the timing makes this a great opportunity for us to get wonderful eco-wise holiday gifts at a good price (and perhaps a little something for ourselves). Plus we get a chance to connect with the wonderful folks there. That's always a treat! 

I suggest that you also tell your friends about this event. I've gotten many thanks over the years for passing along this tip. Maybe even go together?


Here's an article I wrote a few years about this company and event. 

See more about the sale at www.indigenousdesigns.org/catalogs/flyer.jpg


For more about the company and its clothing, see www.indigenous.com and www.facebook.com/IndigenousDesigns


And maybe I'll see you there!

p.s. I also invite you to come visit my Holidays Theme Page www.askecogirl.info/AEThemeGreenHolidays. Here you'll find lots of great ideas and tips for truly greening your holidays!


Blog content (c) Copyright Patricia Dines, 2012. All rights reserved. Links are encouraged! My content is also available for reprint, but please contact me for permission first. Thanks!

• • •

I hope you enjoyed this piece and I welcome your thoughts. Tell me what you like about it, or any other constructive thoughts you want to share. Thanks!

I OFFER TWO OPTIONS FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

1) I hope the first will work for most folks. Try it first! It's based on the Facebook interface (and connects with it), and also has easy access for folks with yahoo and other email accounts. If you un-check the Facebook link, it'll still post here.

2) If that comment box doesn't work for you, try the other second one lower down. But I think that's going to be less preferable.


Please let me know your preference between these two options. I'm still working out these little details!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed this piece and welcome your thoughts. Tell me what you like about it, or any other constructive thoughts you want to share. Thanks!